Selling your home involves much more than just placing a "For Sale" sign in your yard and attending the Closing. This is why Sellers have hired real estate Agents to handle the details for them for the past 200 years. I enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. I do my best every day to help my clients succeed. I offer multiple listing options enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire.
In about an hour, I can determine the strategic price range for your home, I will point out things you should do to make your home more appealing to Buyers, and I will devise our most effective plan of action. Here are some things I will do to assist you in selling your home:
- Go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- Perform a comparative market analysis.
- Determine the list and target prices.
- Market your property.
- Keep communication with you open.
- Present the purchase agreement.
What Price Should You Ask for Your Home?